Street-style Shami burger recipe
Shami burger, also called ‘The aunda shami burger,’ has the same zeal and fondness amongst foodies that American cheeseburger has there. The tender chicken, beef kebab, and fresh, softer buns with finely chopped cabbage make this simple burger so finger-licking. I will share Shami kebab’s easy and quick recipe to twist your taste buds.
Shami burger is enjoyed with tomato ketchup and is usually served with cold, creamy salad. It is a popular street food in Pakistan because of its succulent taste, and economical rate all love it.
Ingredients commonly used for aunda shami burger
Chicken, beef, mutton, potatoes, eggs, and cabbage.
Ingredients you need:
- Fresh burger buns2 shami kebab
- 4 kg cabbage
- 2 large size tomato slices
- 2 slices of cucumber
- 2 onion rings
- 1 lettuce
- One egg for an omelet
- Ketchup according to taste
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
Recipe of shami burger
- Heat the pan and lightly oil its bottom
- Place the buns on the pan and heat buns
- Take one bun and spread one shami kebab on it with a knife or spatula
- Add cucumber, tomato slices, onion rings, lettuce, and an omelet to it
- Spread a little amount of mayo in it and cover it up with another bun
Preparation of shami kebab
- In a dish, combine chicken, gram pulse, water, cumin powder, green chili, whole cumin, coriander, hot spices, red chili, turmeric, ginger, garlic, and crushed red chili.
- Wait until all the ingredients in the dish get boiled and soft.
- Now shift them to another dish and cook them and mash them nicely.
- Put chopped fresh green coriander, onion, green chili, and egg.
- Form the shape of a kebab
- Sock the patty in egg, and shallow fry them in hot oil.
- Dish them out when they turn crispy.
Flavorsome Aunda shami burger is ready to serve!
Discover your favorite desi meals and fast food and experience a whole new experience of delish flavors.